Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Christmas In July at Custom Crops


Have you been by Custom Crops and viewed the new projects (with cut files and directions) that were released on Monday? I have Christmas in July Package Tags!!!

I used brads on the Snowman to represent the coal buttons.


The Ornament is accented with silver paper trim - isn't it nice on the topper and the scrolling detail?


The Christmas Tree was accented with different colors of the stickles. I thought the stickles represented the tree lights.


And finally the Joy tag; I love the joy tag! I just love the word JOY!


To view the directions and download the cut file, follow this link to my page at Custom Crops and click on the project title. I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment at CC, they really do track the comments!
http://www.customcrops.com/articles.php?authors_id=3

0 comments:

Post a Comment