Blog Archive

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Cricut Lite Cartridges

While I was not paying attention ProvoCraft released a new series of cartridges - Lite Cartridges!  Like the mini's, the Lite cartridges have 50 key strokes. 




I discovered that there are 24 Lite carts and titles include: B is For Boy, Baby, Billionaire, Block Party, Bloom, Botanicals, Carousel, Celebrate With Flourish, Cherry Limeade, Chore Chart, Cupcake Wrappers, Dude!, Feeling Groovy, Handy Man, Hoot ‘n’ Holler, Lacy Labels, Live Simply, Meow, Savory, Slumber Party, Splish Splash, Sugar & Spice, Varsity Letters, and Wildlife. 

Did you notice what I noticed?  Amidst those titles I say boy/man/guy related titles.  I also noticed MEOW for you cat lovers!  ProvoCraft WAS paying attention when you asked for those cartridges!!!

The most complete photo series of the new Lite Cartidges that I have run across is at Samantha's blog (sweet Samantha from the Cricut MB): Scrapmaster's Paradise



Sorry that my photos have HUGE white borders - I found them on the Internet and they refuse to cooperate.  But I did want to share because I was so excited about 24 new cartridges!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment